19 October 2005

Seoraksan: a big, beautiful mountain park

I climbed a mountain last weekend. The leaves are starting to change color, so it was very pretty. I looked at a poster of the animals that supposedly live in the park. Lemurs were the first animal. That would've been AWESOME. But, no cuddly big-eyed lemurs, only a couple of stupid chipmunks.

Field Trip today! I have to make sure my kids don't get hurt or die. Fun.

Taster's Choice coffee sucks, and that's all they have here. I miss Caribou.

I told the kids in my problem class yesterday that they'd have a new teacher next week. They smiled and whispered to each other in excitement upon the news of my departure. Sean is from Edina, Minnesota, and he's worked with autistic kids. The problem class is meant for him more than for me.

The air doesn't stink as much now that it's colder.

No comments: